Monday, June 5, 2017

top ten rules for success by Steph Curry

Top Ten Rules for Success by Steph Curry

  1. Visualize your goals
  2. Be the hardest working person 
  3. Stay confident 
  4. Do it your way 
  5. Be creative
  6. Stay in the moment 
  7. Better yourself each and everyday 
  8. Have a upbeat personality 
  9. Be the best version of yourself 
  10. Actions speak louder than words 
Image result for stephen curry
Reflection:
Some of the ways i relate to these rules of success are by me tending to do better myself everyday by working hard and learning from my mistakes. If i don't succeed on a activity, i keep on trying and trying until i successfully accomplish my goal. Another way i apply these rules are by me doing things my way, for example coming up with strategies to better myself. A way i apply rule number 2 is by not giving up when something gets hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment