Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class evaluation

Class Evaluation

1) Some of the things I like about this class is that it is very quiet and calm. Another thing i like about this class is that it helps you plan your goals for your future life. Mr. Haymore is a really nice teacher that persuades you to have persistence in what you're trying to accomplish. I really like this class because it has taught me all the different ways to be a better person, a better classmate, etc. Lastly, i would say that this class was very helpful for me in the way of demonstrating me different ways to accomplish any goal i want.2) I like everything about this class.3) I don't think that this class needs any improvements. this class is pretty good.4) The highlight of this class was that i never failed.5) I always tend to do my best in this class (it's a very easy class).6) I do make time to read my life planning goals journal, it has been very helpful.7) I would stay committed to a CTR person for the reason that when you stay omitted to something good, good things come your way. Doing what's right can't never lead you to the wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment